Need help applying for planning permission or obtaining building regulation approval? John Morris Architects can help you with both.
For planning applications, I can create the planning application drawings, fill in the required forms, submit the application to the Council on your behalf, and be in regular contact with the planning officer to provide you with feedback on progress.
For building regulations, I can develop and submit a package of information to the Inspector to obtain Plans Approval so that the builder has a building regulation compliant set of drawings before starting on site.
So, what does my application services include?
- Produce drawings and a design statement to form the application documents.
- Fill in the relevant applications forms.
- Submit the application to the Council.
- Keep in regular contact with the planning officer.
- Provide you with feedback on the progress of the application.