About the project
Located in the Nottinghamshire Green Belt on the edge of Woodborough Village, this project involves the remodelling, refurbishment and extension of an existing house and attached outbuildings.
Due to its location in a Green Belt zone, careful consideration and negotiation was needed to be able to increase the habitable floor area above the 50% increase generally allowed over the original house floor area.
The result is a truly beautiful home.
– Large increased habitable floor area in a Green Belt
– Renovation of an entire house
– Insulated external cladding
– Incorporating outbuildings into the house
– 3D computer imaging as part of the design process